Our LOGISTICS division includes all general operating resources, including preparation, storage and maintenance. A secure and reactive asset for the quality and reliability of our offers.
25 000 M² logistic plateform
Presentation of the platform dedicated to our trades:
- A recently constructed building (2008), backed by the region
- A Storage Area (indoor/outdoor)
- A marquees & tent Washing Chamber (using biodegradable products)
- Specific trade Hangars: tents, furniture, exhibition stands and customized stands, electricity…
- Building dedicated to the departure and return of interventions
- Integrated manufacturing workshops
- Storage warehouses
- 300 m² of offices for our designers, sales, administrative and operational staff
Transport and loading
Our methodology includes processes to ensure proper loading, packing and tracking for delivery to and from the site.
- Fleet of vehicles adapted and flexible according to needs
- Lifting equipment
- Departure/return building for interventions up to 7 HGVs simultaneously
- GPS tracking of the entire fleet
As the owner of all the equipment our depots contain a wide range of products for hire. You can create, fit out or decorate according to your wishes with the help of:
- Marquees, tents and structures ranging from 9 to +1000m²
- Modular partitions (aluminium and melamine posts) and wooden partitions (wooden structure covered in the colour of your choice)
- A varied choice of lighting and electrical equipment
- A diverse stock of furniture
As a responsible company, certified ISO 20121 since 2018, CO-NECT reaffirms its commitment to #sustainability and environmental management is one of the foundations of our CSR approach.
This is reflected in particular by:
- Integrated selective sorting area
- Collection of all rainwater
- Solar panels for hot water supply
- A ground heat pump for our heating and air conditioning needs
- Use of biodegradable products
- Lifting equipment running on gas or electricity
Client access - Co-nect & You
From your brief to dismantling, we ensure the traceability of our intervention. We offer a follow-up of your project thanks to our integrated ERP tool. This ERP ensures comfort, safety and efficiency.
Thanks to this tool, we are able to offer you access to a dedicated customer area accessible online via a login and password.
You can access your entire history, whether administrative (quotes, invoices, etc.) or related to your CO-NECT projects (stand plans, 3D views, debriefing, etc.) at any time.Log in
Do you have a project ?
Our teams are available for all your projects and we will make every effort to respond to your request in a creative and appropriate approach that meets your wishes..Contact us